adamklaasmeyer

HI,

Is it possible to load Spine animations into Adobe Animate CC using JSON animation data?

I want to create animations in Spine, load them into Adobe Animate CC and publish as an HTML5 comic book.

Do I need to use a runtime to load animations into Adobe Animate CC?

Thank you
adamklaasmeyer
  • Bài viết: 1

Mario

Hi! I'm afraid this is currently not possible. You'll have to export your animations in a video format from Spine (which supports transparency!) and import the video if possible.
Hình đại diện của thành viên
Mario

Mario
  • Bài viết: 2302

ilusha

Is there any plans to make export from Animate to Spine?
ilusha
  • Bài viết: 56

Nate

No, sorry, as we would need to implement a Spine runtime inside Animate. You can export image sequences or video and load it into Animate.
Nate

Nate
  • Bài viết: 9847

Syneos

Hello, has this changed since the past time? (I see that the post dates from 2, 5 years)
I would like to know if it is possible to import adobe animate on Spine and vice versa.
Syneos
  • Bài viết: 19

Nate

It hasn't, sorry. The products work very differently, it's not possible to move animations between them. Converting the animation data to the other's format would be a lot of work and not all the same functionality is available in the other, so it wouldn't be possible for the animations to work as they did originally. The only real way to do it would be to implement a Spine runtime to render actual Spine animations in Animate. We haven't seen a lot of people wanting such a thing though, while there are other products where a Spine runtime would be very useful (eg Godot).
Nate

Nate
  • Bài viết: 9847

Quay về Runtimes