Lester Valve

I have recently started using Spine for 2d character animation in a game I am developing. I managed to create a character in Photoshop with various different layers for each of its body parts. I then exported all the layers using the Spine script as a PNG and a . JSON file. I implemented the JSON file into spine and was able to clearly see all the layers. I then started creating a skeletal system for my character with various bones (e.g Left Bicep, Left arm - Pictures attached below). Since I am new to spine I was using the help of a video from Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=367&v=j0MGh4MVbGc&feature=emb_title) and around 5 min 21 sec the tutorial starts to move the layer parts according to the bone system they created. However when I tried this I was only able to move the bones and not the layer of the image I created (Pictures attached below). Could some one please look at the images and tell me where I have went wrong. Thank you.
Bạn không được cấp phép để xem tập tin đính kèm trong bài viết này.
Lester Valve
  • Bài viết: 1

Erika

Hello, one of the core principles of skeletal animation relies on parenting the images - in the case of Spine, through the slots - to the bones that should control them.

You did well in creating a skeletal structure, but you also need to parent the images to the bones if you want the images to follow the bones.

To solve your problem, select a slot and drag it under a bone, or select the slot, press P and choose a new parent bone.
This will parent the slot and the images it containts to the bone and give you the ability to control the image by moving the bone.
Hình đại diện của thành viên
Erika

Erikari
  • Bài viết: 2544

Quay về Bugs