DeltaOscar

is there any old version of webgl that can support binary file from spine v3.2?
DeltaOscar
  • Bài viết: 6

Mario

I'm afraid there is no support for WebGL for Spine 3.2. We started WebGL support in Spine 3.6. You could update your Spine 3.2 projects to the latest Spine version and re-export for use with our latest Spine Runtimes.
Hình đại diện của thành viên
Mario

Mario
  • Bài viết: 2302

DeltaOscar

Mario đã viết:I'm afraid there is no support for WebGL for Spine 3.2. We started WebGL support in Spine 3.6. You could update your Spine 3.2 projects to the latest Spine version and re-export for use with our latest Spine Runtimes.
Thanks, Is there other spine runtimes like webgl that can provide using spine in web?
DeltaOscar

Mario

The ones I know (Phaser, pixiJS) are all based on our spine-ts runtime and do not support Spine 3.2 I'm afraid.
Mario

Mario
  • Bài viết: 2302

DeltaOscar

Mario đã viết:The ones I know (Phaser, pixiJS) are all based on our spine-ts runtime and do not support Spine 3.2 I'm afraid.
OK, I got it. Thanks.
DeltaOscar

corew2020

DeltaOscar đã viết:
Mario đã viết:The ones I know (Phaser, pixiJS) are all based on our spine-ts runtime and do not support Spine 3.2 I'm afraid.
OK, I got it. Thanks.
if you find - let me know.
corew2020
  • Bài viết: 1

Nate

I don't get what you guys are looking? Just export with the latest Spine and use the latest spine-ts runtime. There is no reason to export with an old version of Spine and then be frustrated that there's missing runtime support.
Nate

Nate
  • Bài viết: 9847

Quay về Runtimes